Start planning your FUT squad with TOTW 1 for FIFA 23.
Even though the football season has only recently started, that’s not stopping EA Sports from celebrating players in form just in time for the arrival of FIFA 23 next week. A recurring feature of previous games and the FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) mode, the studio has now revealed the first Team of the Week for FIFA 23, with Kevin De Bruyne as the star pick as a 92-rated item.
The Full list Made up of 23 players, including De Bruyne, William Saliba and Heung-min Son selected for the Premier League. The rest of TOTW 1 for FIFA 23 features players from Barcelona, Real Madrid and more from the world of football. They are certainly not AFC Richmond material though.
Here’s the full list of players to watch out for when you boot up FIFA 23 for the first time next week:
- GK: Jeremias Ledesma (Cádiz) – 83
- RB: Hamari Traore (Rennes) – 85 – featured TOTW
- CB: William Saliba (Arsenal) – 83
- RWB: Pablo Maffeo (Mallorca) – 82
- Chief Minister: Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) – 92
- CAM: Teji Savanier (Montpellier) – 84 rated
- RM: Jonas Hoffman (Borussia Monchengladbach) – 84
- CDM: Paulhinha (Fulham) – 84
- LW: Heung-Min Son (Tottenham Hotspur) – 90
- ST: Ciro Immobile (Lazio) – 87
- RW: Federico Valverde (Real Madrid) – 86
- GK: Raphael Gkewich (Augsburg) – 81
- LB: Marco Rui (Napoli) – 82
- CB: Domonigos Duarte (Getafe) – 81
- CAM: Daichi Kamada (Frankfurt) – 83
- CDM: Enzo Le Fee (Lorient) – 81
- LW: Cody Gakpo (PSV) – 85
- ST: Gerard Deulofeu (Udinese) – 83
- LB: Filip Mladenovic (Legia Warsaw) – 77
- LM: Jack Diamond (Lincoln City) – 75
- ST: Moussa Kalidou Djitte (Austin FC) – 78
- ST: Scott Hogan (Birmingham City) – 77
- LW: Aitor Cantalapierda (Panathinaikos) – 80
Of course, the TOTW selections will take place every game week, but if you’re looking for the top FUT players to put together a dream team, EA has already given us an early look.
FIFA 23 arrives on September 30, and for those who pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition of the game, you can start playing on September 27.